the "Increase of Capital" I believe the question to be about, is a
Mandrakesoft run stock purchase plan, allowing a much smaller investment than
is customary in purchacing stock thru a broker. a normal stock purchace is a
min. of 1000 shares, while the mandrake "increase of capital" program allows
a purchase of around 250 shares (if I remember correctly, I am sure there is
more info on the Mandrakesoftwebsite). it takes a little while to complete
the transaction, but is (IMNSHO) worth it.