Hello all, I just tried to install the download version of LM9.0 - everything
went without a hitch until the reboot after installation was finished. During
boot it hits a spot trying to detect the USB and goes into a loop, I can
catch "read only file system" at the end. At one point I tried Ctrl - c and
then it tried to touch a file in var with the same results, read only file
system.
This is probably the 100th install I made with LM from 6.1 on and have never
run into anything like this before, any ideas anyone?

Ken Thompson
PS: also tried the boot disk made during install, same thing.