anne,
i can't see what browser you are using but form completions in konqueror are
stored in:
~/.kde/share/apps/khtml/formcompletions
make a copy, edit out what you don't want, if it doesn't work put the old one
back - if you're using konq that is :)

bascule

--
"Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time."
        -- Bursar 1 - Hex 0