On Sun, 2003-03-09 at 01:35, Anne Wilson wrote:
> Ralph, I do not allow webmin to 'remember password'.  I only use webmin when I
> need it - it is not normally live.  I have checked the authentication setting
> and it is correct.
>
> The whole thing is puzzling.  There has to be some way of finding it.
>
> Anne

Anne

   You said this is only happening with Konq right?  If you go to
http://ipnumber:10000 with Mozilla does the same thing happen?  What I'm
wondering here is if Konq has some kind of auto complete feature turned
on that is doing this for you.  You did mention that you type an r and
then it fills the rest out for you.  Usually if "remember this password"
is on it's filled out when you hit the page and you don't have to type
anything. If it works in webmin then there is something that webmin
needs to have turned off.  If not, then Konq is where the effort needs
to be concentrated.

James