Hi  ALL,

I have one suggestion to make. To minimize traffic on
this list and make it a "Read All" list, i suggest the
following rules which are being followed on a
different list I am subscribing to to be adopted on
this list:

After a question is posted, all replies should go
directly ONLY to the person who posted the question.
After a satisfactory resolution, the original poster
should then post a SUMMARY:, which is a description
to what/how the problem was solved, to the list.

If responses slow down, and problem has not been
resolved, then the original poster can submit an
UPDATE: to the status of his problem if not resolved.

Finally, if a problem is never resolved, send a
SUMMARY anyway, to say that problem was not
resolved/or no replies. U might be suprised how many
more may reply then, since they always assumed someone
else had : -)

That way, every post will have mostly 2-3 total
entries only.

1. Original Question
2. (Optional)UPDATE &
3. SUMMARY.

Heading should be tagged as such too, to show whether
this is an UPDATE or a SUMMARY. This makes it easier
to filter into peoples mailboxes.
That way, it will be very useful to all of us, and
future users of mdk.

I come across posts that should be offline....like
email today said "I can say more offline than here"
and then, another email reply goes "I tell you"
Those should not belong here in my opinion. Those two
lines are 2/116 i received from Sat 10AM to Monday
10AM. Automatically it forces a "HighLight ALL,
DELETE" for it takes too long to read all
emails...only to find out that a big number should not
have been posted to the public to begin with.

Let me know what you guys think. BTW, who is the list
monitor?

_Thanks

Richard Mollel

=====