Hi All,

The list I am refering to is for tru64 Unix
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

IMHO, that list serves much better purpose than this
one. Searching their archives, its almost 100% hit on
subjects that have been discussed before. And, better
yet, one always goes for the SUMMARY/Resolution. Isnt
that what we all want? Or is this a Gossip corner??
For a Gossip corner, we are OK....but for true
learning and solving of problems, we need solutions!

While there might be 10 replies to one posting, only
one might be really relevant, the rest personal
emotions and such. Wouldn't you rather see a summary
that only includes the one entry that correctly
resolved the problem? I would. So instead of reading
25 back-and-forth entries to find one solution, i
would rather have one post --then--its solution.

Again, its just an idea "Different folks, Different
Strokes"

Richard

--- Brian V Bonini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 21:39, charlie wrote:
> > On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 01:23 am, Tru64 User had this
> to contribute :-
> > > Let me know what you guys think.
> >
> > _Thanks
> >
> > Richard Mollel
> >
> > Sort of defeats the purpose of the list. It is the
> think tank element of
> > everyone throwing something in that makes this
> list a valuable learning
> > experience IMHO.
> >
> > I wonder how long the list that uses the rules you
> mention has been running?
> > It might also be relevant to know what it is
> dealing with I suppose? I
> > certainly can't identify such an environment as
> allowing maximum discovery.
> >
> > Not quite 2 cents worth I know.
> >
> > Charlie.
>
> I agree and add that this is hardly a busy list that
> borders on being
> too much too handle..... You can always hit delete
> on the topics your
> not interested in.
>

> > Want to buy your Pack or Services from
MandrakeSoft?