On Monday 25 August 2003 12:28 am, Larry Sword wrote:

> You need to review two docs: file:/usr/share/doc/cups/sum.html and "man
> lpoptions".
> Look for "headers" and "prettyprint".
>
> Larry

Hi Larry. Thanks for the reply.

I looked at sum.html and according to that, "lpoptions -r prettyprint" is
supposed to remove and save this option.

I tried it - as root and my normal user account, made no difference - still
get a header.

I couldn't find anything listed under headers, per say...

--

                                                          /\
                                                Dark><Lord