A bit more information and I am no longer prepared to be T'd off when I get my
CDs.  I see that the bare-bones, 3CD iso download addition is what is missing
the kernel source, not what I ordered (nor what anyone paid for).  Given
this, it is still not unreasonable to NOT include the any experimental
kernel, multimedia kernel, enterprise kernel, smp kernel, etc, IF that is
what it takes to get something as basic as the kernel-source onto the first 3
CDs.  Have the others available for download separately as it is a relative
few that use them as compared to those with NVidia video cards and the like
(those who need to rebuild the kernel or build drivers that depend on the
kernel source).  This is simply something that should be reconsidered for
future releases as a way to optimize for functionality given limited space.

As I paid for the powerpack addition, I am no longer concerned with being
without the kernel-source on one of the CDs.

praedor