On Thursday October 16 2003 01:03 pm, Ricardo (Tru64 User) wrote:
> www.phatlinux.com runs linux on a windoze partition,
> even on windoze XP/NTFS. Catch? It aint
> freee.....nominal fee however.

    That was my first look at Mandrake (6.0). Then phatlinux was
free. IIRC a 170mb zip file, expanded to about 500mb in a Windoze
fat32 directory, C:\Mandrake. I was dual bootin Red Hat and
Winblows at the time. I played around with phat for a short time,
liked KDE, so I got 'real' Mandrake CD's and replaced RH ;)