Oh well I'll reply to myself

After formating my home partition, and a new install of 9.2 all seems to
well,
I hav'nt found yet whether or not I still have sound probs.
What I have got probs with is urpmi addmedia, the mirrors are getting so
heavily hammered I cant down load the lists..
Richard

--
Richard Bown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>