On Sun, 2003-10-19 at 12:08, Richard Bown wrote:
> Hi
> There is definitely a problem when upgrading 9.1 to 9.2 when gnome is
> the wm

unfortunately you have to lose the .gnome* files in your home
directory.  I noticed this as well (no autologin) and once I wacked my
personal configs... all was well.

> I upgraded my friends, after 1.5 hrs it was upgraded, he had autologin
> enabled, as gnome 2.4 started the machine froze.
> Did so again....so fresh install, saved the home partition all well
> and how doi put entries back on the menus, I also lost mozilla1.4 after
> using it.
>
> put a icon on the toolbar OK , but how to put it back on the menu ????

menudrake  is the tool you want/need

> Ans I still have input sound probs, apart from that no other complaints
> about 9.2

Details on the card.  Perhaps one of the other Kernels (like the
multimedia one) will work better.

James