> I have receive over 100 of these today alone.  Nothing i've tried with
> procmail recipes has worked.  I cannot stop this nonsense.  The from
> address
> is my own fetchmail-daemon:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> I am considering having all fetchmail-daemon emails sent to dev/null but
> fear
> the repercussions.

What recipe are you using? If it's coming from the same daemon just match
on the sender field.  What is the text of the message? Is it real spam or
just a fetchmail process that's wonked?

A few other ideas:
If you're running fetchmail via a cron job (i.e., no daemonized) then try
sending errors to /dev/null.

Stop it at your reader..

Add a spamassassin rule.

--
The Digital Hermit      Unix and Linux Solutions
http://www.digitalhermit.com