From: "Trey Sizemore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I've noticed that Cooker contains KDE 3.1.4, Mozilla 1.4, Evolution
> 1.4.4 and other packages that have newer versions.  Is there a timeframe
> for when these will be updated.  Just curious.

No.
It's just that Cooker is now fully open again, and the development for
MDK 10.0 is getting up to speed...

We have been in a Deep Freeze since the 9.2 Freeze, with only updates
for syncking with amd64 development branch...
now it's done, so syncing a 9.2 install with Cooker is no longer
really an option, unless you want to break your system from time to time...

regards

Thomas