I can't seem to be able to figure this one out:

local structure:
        dir_1
                file_1
                file_n
                subdir_1
                        file_subdir_1
                subdir_2
                        other_files

I have setup a draksync session between my local box and a remote one, with
the dir_1 as the place to start. When I had no subdirectories, everything was
working fine, but once I added subdirs, then the draksync starts running,
goes through some files, then - as soon as it hits the subdir_1 - comes back
with a nice message telling that: file subdir_1 already exists, that has only
one choice: to hit "OK". After the OK, the process of sync-ing is killed.

Does anybody know of a way to sync a whole tree, without dying at the first
subdirectory encountered, using draksync?

[OT] Does anybody have a better suggestion to sync directories over FTP, with
some more reliability, and - perhaps - info? As much as I hate to say this,
on my Windows machines I use http://www.vu-brief.spb.ru, and it works wonders
(even multi-sites at once).

TIA,
Stef