OK,

I have some money, would like to support Mandy as much
as I like using it. I am intending to upgrade an 8.2
machine (not updates for it anymore, even security,
right?), who basic function is running 2 webservers,
(virtual) and as an anonymous ftp server. The anonyftp
files are on a promisetech raid array, hooked with an
adaptec 29160 scsi card.

The download version of 8.2 worked 100% for me. Now
that i was considering purchasing the 9.2, I can see
lots of versions out there....Powerpack, Pro-Suite,
Discovery, Corporate Server!!

It is not for home use....but yet don't need all the
business/selling language associated with the
versions...all I need is a Good working Mandrake 9.2,
whereby I can download updates without passwords!! as
I have always done with 8.2. Basically same "Freedom,
but not Free ($0.00)" We all understand the process
consumes money!

Which one should I go for?