On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 06:47, Glenn Burkhardt wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 November 2003 09:24 am, Timothy Brown wrote:
> > After you get it started now go to your browser and go to
> > https://localhost:10000  make sur you have https
> >

> Right, I know how to access it manually.  I was just wondering if I missed
> a K-menu entry to start a browser with that URL.  No big deal if there isn't -
> I can add one or use a bookmark.

I suppose you could put a icon on the desktop to go to URL but since it
isn't an application but rather  a web application and it is host/ip
dependent it's more hassle and more likely to break things than to
enable them.  Although there are cheats and shortcuts, as soon as you do
it and set it up to open on Konqueror people will be complaining that
they want firebird mozilla or some other browser.  IMHO it's a a
conflict avoidance tactic.

James