Hi Ken,

Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention.

I'll update the web site to reflect the necessary checks for feature level
support.

Since only a very small (and shrinking) percentage of PCs lack 11_0 feature
support,
10_* support is not something I'll likely have time to add.

However I will contact you directly by email to send you a free license of
Artist Pro for your help.

Best wishes,