Hello!

I'm working with FaceGen 3D Print Home to design customized masks and
hoods. I've gotten some beautiful masks -- my workflow has been taking a
model of my own face in FaceGen, then creating the mods I want in FaceGen,
importing both files into Blender, scaling up the mod version, boolean
subtracting the unmodified version, sculpting and cleaning up as needed.

With that done, I want to get to the next level with this project:

1) building a whole head that I can use to create a top-of head panel for
my hard resin masks that I can then attach modular headdress components to,
and

2) printing molds from which I can create whole-head hoods from latex
and/or silicone.

The problem I'm running into is that the head that the facial features are
mapped onto by FaceGen seems to be a standard size which is somewhat
smaller and vertically faltter than my own head, so masks no longer fit
when I attach the head-top I designed.

I would rather avoid sculptinng in Blender as much as possible.

So my question is, can the size and shape of the head be modified in 3D
Print home? If not, is there an upgrade where modifying is possible, and
where head and neck dimensions can be dimensinally modified to match my
in-real-life head measurements?

If that's not possible (or if the FaceGen upgrade is beyond my budget --
I'm willing to go to $300 if it's going to be a gamechanger for my process
but can't go beyond that), what other processes might you suggest?

I do have a bit of expreience working with DAZ 3D, so if I can build a
composite in Blender from that, I might be able to pull that off.
Suggestions?

I might as well ask as well, is there a FaceGen product that can model the
entire body?

Thanks,

Emma