I've updated my Factor Articles PDF file to fix bitrot that has
occurred since Factor 0.92. The first few articles now work with
latest git. This includes a fixed up example of using remote channels.
The PDF can be obtained from:

http://bluishcoder.co.nz/factor-articles.pdf

The LaTeX source for this is available from:
git://double.co.nz/git/factor-articles.git

I welcome any patches to fix up outdated articles, correct errors, or
add articles.

Chris.
--
http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz