On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Stefan Scholl <ste...@no-spoon.de> wrote:
> Just the speed concerns me a bit.

webapps.calculator uses the sqlite database backend which is quite
slow (sqlite isn't slow but for some reason using it as the web
database for Factor it is). Try either changing this to one of the
other backends.

Make sure you test with the development? global turned off (the
default is off so it'll only matter if you've turned it on). With this
on things are very slow.

Performance is definitely an issue though. Furnace hasn't had any
tuning yet I think. For tinyvid I run behind nginx - without this with
large number of connections Factor slows to a crawl - including the
listener running inside screen.

Chris.
--
http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz