Hi,

I'm running the latest factor (commit 753ebb15829543ecbef23fae8a7cbbf572d45225).

I was trying out the hacker-news vocab in extra, and I came across an error
running the hacker-news.
word:
Generic word >secure-addr does not define a method for the inet class.
Dispatching on object: T{ inet f "hacker-news.firebaseio.com" 443 }

Following the definition of url-addr, I see towards the end of "urls.private"
vocab source code: { "urls" "io.sockets.secure" } "urls.secure" require-when

So, it seems like some thing was responsible to load "io.sockets.secure" (which
would have caused "urls.secure" to load) but did not.

So, in the listener, I load the vocab io.sockets.secure:
USE: io.sockets.secure
Looking at the output in the listener, I can see that loading this vocab
caused "urls.secure" to load.

After this executing the hacker-news. word in the listener runs without error.

Is this a bug?

Thanks,
Sankar