Hey all,

I've begun working on a Visual Studio Code plugin, at
https://github.com/bpollack/factor-vsc/. At the moment, it's a pretty
mechanical port of the TextMate plugin's snippets and syntax (in fact,
the only real change is some of the snippets prefixes, due to different
rules on legal snippets prefixes in VSC), but I've begun work on
language server support[1], which ought to provide a more Fuel-like
environment over time. In the meantime, if you want to at least have
snippets and syntax highlighting, there you go.

Because this represents a reasonably complete stopping point for just
the base syntax support, if you'd all like me to clean this up and
submit it for inclusion in misc/ as well, I'd be happy to do that; just
let me know.

Cheers,
--Benjamin

[1]: