I’ve always been excited to release 0.99 and then either 0.100 or 0.999
depending on my mood. :-)

We have various improvements under way, and would love some contributions
if anyone has interest and time. It’s unclear how long they will all take.

Some examples:

- ARM support
- Cross compilation
- Lexer improvements which enables some better syntax and cross-platform
parsing
- Native integer types
- Better concurrency primitives
- Higher level cleave/spread/apply syntax to improve readability
- Multiple dispatch
- Library improvements like HTTP/2 support

But as with any open source, much of this is driven by the interests and
needs of contributors and users.

Feel free to post additional ideas that you’d like to see and we can add it
to the list.

Best,
John.