* sideshow_...@fastmail.net <sideshow_...@fastmail.net> [10-16-16 15:25]:
> Dear members and developers,
> Why, in the name of God, is there no option to unban *ALL* IP addresses
> at once - either for
> one jail or across all jails?
> I've Googled everywhere, and the only thing I came up with was a bash
> script that had looped
> through all banned IP values and unbanned them one by one.
> I just can't believe that such a simple and obvious feature is missing.
> Surely you would realise
> that admins, when configuring fail2ban, would make mistakes and ban way
> too many IPs at
> once and would need a way to unban all IPs at once?!   As far as I can
> tell, there isn't even a
> way to unban multiple IPs at once!  What is one supposed to do when you
> have hundreds of
> IPs banned?  Unban them one by one?
> It's mind boggling.
> When do you think this capability will be included in the next fail2ban
> release?

You are ?asking? volunteers to incorporate a ?feature? you believe one
cannot live without and are offering coding help and debugging help and
free lunches for dev's, along with kind words of encouragement.  The
feature will probably appear almost immediately.  You should hold your
breath in anticipation.  We will watch for your obit.

Fail2ban-users mailing list