Don't make me hiccough.
----- Original Message -----
From: lupidus108
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 4:31 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Gurus-Egos (was Re: Another Amma post (to a different group) by my friend)

I've seen enough.

And; Guru Dev is not yet in incarnation though He will be, hopefully
soon, as one of the most outstanding, spotless and evolved member of
the Hierarchy of the Masters of Wisdom, in evolution very close
indeed to the Master of Masters, Maitreya; the Christ, Buddha, Iman
Madhi, Krishna.

The Masters, our oldest Brothers who will be the custodians of wisdom
in this coming Age of Enlightenment, will, in time, be about 40 in
all. Including Maitreya who is with us now today, having created a
mahavirupta body (selfcreated)in His abode in the Himalayas, and who
came to London in 1977 where He still is.

for more information, please see: http://www.shareintl.org

"I will fill the world with love and create Heaven on Earth"  -
Maharishi

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sutphen