> on 3/14/05 11:37 PM, at_man_and_brahman at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > A relationship long since severed by the
> > guru.
> >
> Was it? I have a friend who was in the room with Pundit-Ji on several
> occasions when Maharishi called and they had a long friendly chat. And even
> if that no longer happens, has the relationship really been severed?

Fair point.

We really don't know. All we know is
that the official word is that Movement-zoids
aren't supposed to practice RS's programs
and that RS doesn't represent Maharishi's
programs, per The Letter from way back
when.

The impression is of a severed connection.
Impressions can be wrong.

> > Absolutely not. Others are free to encourage
> > parasitism as much or as little as they like.
> >
> parasitism: your bias. May not actually be the case.

Not a bias. Rather a deliberately
chosen provocation, especially
in that I answered your question
with a generality not directed
at anyone in particular. Is a bias
of yours revealed in the way you
chose to interpret me?

Was a bias of L.B.'s revealed in his
interpretation of what I said to mean
that I sided with hardcore protectionists
in Fairfield?

Then, we all have biases, or at least
the "remains" thereof.