From: Vaj [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 7:47 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: soma .. was: New Vedic Translation?

Hi Easy:

On Mar 18, 2005, at 2:26 AM, easyone200 wrote:

> Alien visitations can easily be explained away by hypnopompic or
> hypnogogic hallucinations or various sleep paralysis experiences.

They can be partially explained, i.e. some of the cases can be
explained this way. So you are partly correct. I was not referring to
these obvious erroneous examples.

  There are very old traditions of contact with these beings by yogis
for millennia--some extremely detailed. Shakyamuni Buddha would
probably be the best known example.

-V.

Vaj,

Were you not just claiming that older traditions/teachings were inferior?

-Mark