On Mar 22, 2005, at 4:00 PM, tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis wrote:

> Everything I write is from my own experience sorry that didn't come
> through.

OK. No I thought you might be saying you were in Unity, but I wasn't
certain. OK.

>  So far you have not
> answered my question is the stuff you are posting from your experience
> or from various scriptures as it seems.

Some is my own, some is scriptural authority.

>  I don't see how you can miss
> the short sentence on line 3 above so maybe I will repeat it. My
> writings are from my experience.

OK. Got it. ;-)

>  I am not the Scholar you are so
> forgive me if I don't quote scripture very much other than Patanjali
> and yes I appreciate in your view he is of inferior quality so we are
> left where we are.

I don't recall ever saying Patanjali was inferior. I think Patanjali
was one of the most brilliant people that ever lived!

It just presents a different POV that's all. Shankara compares him from
the POV of Unity. And I feel that is helpful to all of us.