--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sutphen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > In a message dated 3/22/05 8:08:59 P.M. Central
> > Standard Time,
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >
> > So, why  not let the parents assume guardianship,
> > and care for her as
> > they  want?  Who exactly is she a burden to - that
> > she deserves to
> > die.  Do you really believe her husband genuinely
> > cares for  her?
> >
> > lurk
> >

> > I have to agree with this point of view. Obviously
> > Michael has  abandoned her
> > and now has a common law wife with children, not
> > exactly your  devoted loving
> > husband. Her family loves her and wants to take care
> > of her.  Michael should
> > lose guardianship just on the basis that he has left
> > her for  another woman.
>
> That's what I can't figure out either. Why does this
> guy have such a hard-on about having her die? Other
> people are perfectly willing to take care of her. I
> guess legally he speaks for her, not her parents.
> -Peter

+++++  Hi Dr.P,
     If you have the time and could read some of the details that
havent been too filtered by the media, you would figure it out easily.
     It seems quite likely  (to me) that there are a lot of people
involved with a lot to loose that cant afford to have this gal get the
required therapy and start talking.
      Michael S has a web site you can find on Google- see what your
opinion is on that.
      When I looked at it, it seemed to me(as a non-professional
diagnosis) that this guy  has a serious case of toys in the attic.
      Now they have made Tom Delay mad too and, I would  guess he has
a pretty big ego and will get on their case but chances of saving her
are getting slimmer rapidly.
      Congress directed a federal judge, picked at random, to review
the case from scratch.
       Oddly, the judge is from Florida and ,since it required only a
matter of hours to review the many years of testimony, one might think
it probable that he had the ruling figured out before he  got there.
       There is so much BS surrounding this case as to be beyond
belief- probably best not to get involved or you might end up with a
case of aggrivated Poess extremis like I am commencing to have. N.