--- lupidus108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Q. Was Israel involved in any way with the
> assassination of Rafik
> Hariri, the former Prime Minister of Lebanon ?
> A. They were not involved with the deed but they
> knew about it in
> advance. My information is that the assassination
> was the work of CIA.

Q. What is the source of this information and how
reliable is it?
A. That's a good question, my child. Most of this
information comes from my dog, Benji. Actually it
comes from careful examination of Benji's morning
poop. This is a very advanced science, well beyond the
ken of you bound earthlings. Next question?
Q. when will the pundits come?
A. Ahhh! Yes, my child. They are actually there
already. You just have to pay more to see them.