> On Mar 26, 2005, at 7:33 PM, off_world_beings wrote:
>
> > Why are you spreading lies Vaj?
>
> I'm not. What is present as TM (etc.) is Neo-Vedic Hinduism. I
would be
> lying if I told you any different.

Why did you so easily spread the lie that TM is illegal to be taught
in public schools? It has been taught in public schools for over  a
decade. It is legal, and it always will be legal (of course the
fundie redneck christians will never let it be widespread.)

> > TM is taught in public schools and has been for over 10 years.
It is
> > legal to teach TM in public schools and always will be.
>
> While I think it is a good idea to teach meditation, I'm not sure
> teaching TM will always be around in our school systems. Number
one, I
> don't have the siddhi of viewing time at the quantum level. Number
two,
> eventually people will realize that this is a violation of church
and
> state. >>.

No it is not. It does not require any belief, or giving up other
religions. Which almost ALL other religions require. This is US law
and has been verified at the supreme court level. There is no way
that this law will change unless Bush succeeds in his fundie crusade
to become the saviour of us all. Which he won't. Bush has already
crossed the line with his faith based initiatives, the courts will
never support  an action against such a well scientifically
documented technique as TM which does not require belief, or giving
up your religion in any way.