--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "markmeredith2002" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I don't know whether any previous post has mentioned this, since I
> > haven't read all
> > the messages (there are so many of them!). I am told that the fee for
> > the
> > recertification course, advertised at $4,000, was pumped up to $5,800
> > when people
> > arrived. Something about room and board being extra. Also, the
> > participants on this
> > course have been told that there is no salary for these full-time TM
> > teaching
> > positions. So the strategy on the part of the official TM movement
> > seems to be: say
> > anything to get people to commit, and then make all previous
> > statements
> > "inoperative" (to use the word coined by Nixon's press secretary to
> > avoid having to
> > admit that the president had lied). It is hard to have respect for an
> > organization that
> > cannot be trusted to keep its word.
>
> In addition to the advertised course fees of $2,000 and $4,000, there
> was also a $450 per week charge for room and board.
>
> I haven't heard anything about the promised monthly salary being
> cancelled - I think if that were true it would be big news here in FF,
> but there's been no talk of that.

********

I heard just yesterday they were told that the salary was only offered for the
first two
months; after that they have to be self-sufficient. Frankly, I would be
surprised if they even
got the two months.

I also heard that people are starting to say that the recerts are going to be
teaching a new,
more power TM (for Sat Yuga), and that we will be hearing soon that if we want
to keep up
with our evolution we'll have to get re-initiated.

This last thing sounds to me like they are just letting their imaginations run
wild, but these
days it seems nothing is too outrageous or depraved to be out of the question.

L B S