In a message dated 4/10/05 7:10:46 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Lets also not forget the advanced technique teachers
> from  India that want to
> be taken to a titty bar!

Oh do tell! Now this is some juicy Sat yuga gossip! A
left-handed tantric advanced TM technique teacher from
India.
-Peter

I have heard some juicy ones over the years about advanced technique teachers from India. One friend hosting them in her house asked them when they planned to meditate and they just laughed and said Oh! we don't meditate, we just give the techniques! Another friend hosting some different ones was asked if he would take them to a strip tease club. They might have been jyotishis though because it was two or three men from India on movement business. Anyway it makes you wonder. I'm sure there are others out there with their share of stories.