There was a story in the Movement that some Buddhist priests came to
an airport and met Maharishi as he was getting off a plane without
knowing of him personally. Their astrological calculations indicated
that there would be someone worth meeting ariving that day. There
would be an indication in the natural zodiac (jyotish aries ascendant)
of a world teacher being born. Then perhaps the best ascendant
indicating the location. They might even be able to discern clues as
to the name the child would have been given, properties of suroundings
etc.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>