In a message dated 4/12/05 6:47:02 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> What's the obvious conclusion here?

The conclusion is that MMY is a profound paradox. If I
didn't have the experiences I've had around him and
through his techniques I would dismiss him as a fraud.
Also many great spiritual beings die and suffer from
rather mundane maladies. I think this perfect health
thing is incorrect.
-Peter
Peter I do believe M has stated many years ago that one needs to have perfect health to gain BC but once it has stabilized you can more or less let your body go to hell. In M's case he may have been diabetic in his youth but kept it under control through proper diet.