I agree with you. The Bhikku thing seems very fragmented, not much 
there. On the other hand the Daily Inspriration is nice.

Thanks,

Jim

--- In [email protected], Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Want me to unsubscribe this Bhikku thing? I never read it. In 
fact, it goes
> into my spam folder automatically. Probably because they send it 
to multiple
> groups. Anyone in favor of keeping it? I like and read the Daily 
Inspiration
> and the folks who publish it are friends of mine, but Cliff 
objected to it
> and if the majority were to object, I would unsubscribe that too. 
I vote to
> nix Bhikku and keep Daily Inspiration. Others opinions?
> 






To subscribe, send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Or go to: 
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/
and click 'Join This Group!' 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to