Subtle beings, both satvic to tamasic, are all over
the place: big angels, little angels, real little
flower devas, big demons, little demons, astral
animals, plants and objects. Human thought forms,
collective thought forms. Stuff that must come from
alien thoughts! It's a regular garbage dump out there!
The more you put your attention on this stuff the more
you experience it. It sounds exciting but it's not.
Just more stuff.