--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "George DeForest"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> .
>
> > anonymousff wrote:
> >
> > Maharishi's pronouncements can have a
> > significant human cost - to members of
> > his own movement...
>
> how do we know M is doing this to "punish"
> the British TMers for past karma?
>
> it could be that he sees a calamity coming,
> and want to "rescue" the TMers, by putting them
> out of harms way.>>>

Unlikely, based on previous eccentric unrealistic ideas.
I mean, remember trying to close down the southern border of Canada?
Or buying land in the middle of nowhere in Kansas to great pomp and
ceremony, because it was the center of country. I still imagine some
poor pundit wandering around the cornfields there, lost, while all
the other TM'rs are long gone, and all thats left is a white picket
fence for the Vastu of a palace that never got built. (Hey David
Lynch, if your reading this...you can use that for the movie you're
planning to make, but I want a CUT ! and to credit for that, and all
the other ideas I have for the movie...you can e-mail me on the
[EMAIL PROTECTED])