> The assumption implicit in the thinking of some of the
participants in this
> thread seems to be that allowing or disallowing TM to be taught in
a country
> would make a whit of difference in that country's destiny.>>>

Britain is a sinking ship. Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the
wavessss........glub glub glub...........

<<< How many people
> are being taught in the UK now? What difference could it possibly
make if
> that trickle were staunched?>>>

They have avery good MSAE that has a good reputation and gets a lot
of good press for such a small school. It will be a shame if
Maharishi closes it. I suspect this whole thing is either a rumor or
something Maharishi won't follow up on, and nothing will change.