I had a friend from Boone who got arrested for a DUI and they kept him in jail for six months because he couldn't make bail. Not associated with the Movement. Sounds like redneck hell there. Maharishi knows how to pick his holy spots.
----- Original Message -----
From: pibssmith
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 9:06 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Heavenly Mt

Thank you sort of makes sense and confirms what I have heard but I
guess unless you ask the Kaplans directly there is no way to know.
But in time if we see the homeowners move out and P and MD we will
find out more from them. I have also asked a friend who lives in
Boone but have not heard back yet.