> >> was always this schizotypal quality about him.
> >>
> >> He flipped out big time at the Manor. Straight
> >> jacket stuff.
> >
> > Too bad. How is he today? Many people that have the
> > genetic propensity for psychosis never fully recover.
> > They're always a little "off" in some way.
>
> I would say he's a little "off" (pot calling the kettle black?) but he's a
> sincere, ardent seeker. He just got married to someone he just met on the
> recert course and is headed to San Antonio to do the Peace Palace in the
> mall thing. Sounds like a nice big bundle of karma to me. I wish him the
> best.

i happened to be staying at the Rukmapura, the day Einer got married...
found it ironic that his wedding procession into the Bramasthan was done
in the Ram Raj/Tony Nader style, led by a kilt-wearing bag-pipper.
what is so funny is, the bag piper was Irish musical ace Tim Britton,
who is *not allowed* to perform on campus because of seeing Amma...
yet he is the featured attraction at a wedding in Vedic City!
sort of highlights the difference between how things are in
Bevan's turf, as compared to Raja Bob Wynn's turf. (FWIW)

g.