--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As MMY has said - We are only able to love ourselves - not others.
> Ingegerd

This could be a little misleading to those not familiar with what MMY
said, which was "all love is directed toward the self," meaning the
cosmic self is the only possible target of love because it is all that
exists, in a variety of forms. It does not mean that we cannot love
others, but that there really are no others for one whose awareness is
expanded: the world is my family -- there is no otherness.