Comment from post:--"But Shakti comes from the teacher, igniting the student's
Shakti."

HR: Again, the central issue is that the fallacy is that a "me" gains
enlightenment. As long
as there is a me that is there, there is further to go. Cognitions belong to
those having
them, absolute IS all there is in Enlightenmenet.

Not unusual for people to have this glimpse, then the mind reroots. Then such
comments
as I am enlightened and yes the me does return, there is an ego, then they can
be
forgiven. Well, just because this is the experience where the mind rerooted, it
is not the
experience for those enlightened. For those with this rerooting of the mind,
there is more
to go. If one is one's one guru, has the inner Guru as the guide, ( weather as
form or
absolute concept), and one thinks they have arrived, it is sad because there is
more to go
but they are not going to hear one word of that.

The scriptures such as the one I posted, Ramana Maharishi and all the great
sages of the
past and now explain from their own existence that this is the case, there is
no me and
there never was. The me is ego and it can not exist in enlightenment- it is
either one or
the other.

These are the general points from my Guru, and the other two recently
enlightened echo
the same independant of one another.

I can only say that I have had the dharshan of MMY, Mother Meera and MY Guru.
In
addition, I have had shatipat with my Guru, as well as taking it from a healer
and also from
a deeksha giver with kalki- so I have all this to compare with.

In my case, it is the most significant with where I am now, it has awakened the
kundalini,
and the on going guidance ensures that things are in balance and progress is
taking place.
I notice great progress with about 10 fellow sadakas, it is very impressive.

The reason that Kundalini is finished in enlightenment, and the reason shakti
does not
come from an enlightened teacher is there is no persona there, Guru is only
consciuous

Hridaya Puri