Off,

Let me, along with all redemptive seeking souls, deeply and profusely
apologize for the massive decadence, debauchery and criminality of our
founders, and their even more wretched off spring, who to this day
spoil the natural refinement and  galactic dignity that you so
demonstratively possess. No Scotsman, the soul of God, would ever,
ever, set foot, much less stay, in America for one second, unless they
were treacherously kidnapped, or lost a massively disabling wager. You
have my deepest sympathy for which ever it was, an MAY GODSPEED, your
safe and most hasty return to heaven on earth, to the precious earth
of Scotland. What horrendously evil force is keeping you tied town so
harshly that even a Herculean personality such as your self, is not
able to break free of this terrible curse, exert your own free will,
and flee most rapidly from this hell hole. God Speed, Onward to
Scotland!  oh Noble Soul!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>