Mathabrahman wrote:

  Everything's perfect, including the desire to make things better.
Here, we could run into a genuine paradox; but we're dealing with
karma and Dharma, areas which are innately unfathomable.
Therefore, even Sages may fall short of expertise on the topic of
what's perfect and what's not in relative existence.

  Bronte writes:

  Hi, Mathabrahman. I'd like to discuss karma and dharma with you sometime. In
my opinion, the "unfathomability" of these things is just more Hindu
gobbledygook. When the mind is freed from the clutter of Eastern assumptions,
it is easy to understand both karma and dharma quite clearly.

  Karma is caused and held in place by an attitude of the mind. When the
attitude holding circumstances in place gets changed, things start to shift in
outer reality, and "karma" suddenly changes. Mind is supreme, not karma. Mind
is the basic stuff of the universe -- it precedes events. The Indians would
have us believe the opposite: that outer events have greater power than
individual mind. The purpose of that dogma is just more disempowerment, more
surrender of the hopelessness of relative life to the "beneficent" gods
masquerading as Oneness. Change the attitude, and you change the karma -- both
in the sense of karma as action and karma as reaction. The world reacts to us
differently when we vibrate to a different thought. Mind has authority over
karma.

  Dharma is also no biggie. Dharma is the path of action a person needs to
tread, and the map for that is quietly written in each human heart. Dharma is
only hard to discern when an individual is looking to outer authority for her
direction. When the eye turns inward, to the knowingness within, a person gets
all the guidance they need. Intuition develops, a sense of what's right and
true in particular situations. With greater interior attention, clearer
direction develops. Dharma becomes a shining path into one's future.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.