Well, in my path, could be one goes through hell first, even more so with
certain
conditionings coming in such as this- could be- and here it is in my brochure
just for you.
With that preface, I extend an invitation to you, and maybe it is hell anyway,
it is venturing
into the unknown and you are not going to get any promises here of
enlightenment.

At best, what can be said is one will move along from where they are. Since
this is the
kundalini path, what is burried will come to the surface quickly. It may be a
very difficult
journey and usually it is before enlightenment.

And yes, as Ramana pointed out, without a Guru, it is a very rare thing that
one reaches
enlightenment.

All of the above that I have written is not as nearly attractive as
organizations that sugar
coat the delivery, complete with anything from crowns and limosines, with
rolled out red
carpets to avatars  born in a rare family with golden  hair.

Bottom line in response to your opinion with the dude with the sales pitch is
the product
will never be much appeal to you or like kind but this is known in advance. The
other side
to it is my path is not meant to be a big thing. If you would like to write a
book picking
apart all the faults and reasons why people should stay away, there will be a
great
welcoming and wishing you good luck with the book. Disciples coming present a
tremendous burden of responsibility to my guru, and as has been stated no
disciples is
the preference.

Hridaya Puri