Sorry, also, but I don't understand what you are looking for here. You asked
for "classic descriptions" as well as personal experiences. These classical
descriptions are found in the yoga and tantric texts of early and medieval
Hinduism and Buddhism.

  Your reply seems unusual. Are you actually asking something that is a real
question to you or are you wanting to make a statement about how things are?
Perhaps you are looking for descriptions that accord with your own ideas as
evidenced in your reply.

  Sorry, but I don't think I can help much. However, Vaj also shares this
background, so perhaps you can query him.

"Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer.
Who'd've Thunk It?" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Regardless of what one "believes", Bill, the kundalini precedes, in the
continuity of the cosmos, such prejudices.  Symptoms of it passing through the
chakras has to do with nonprejudicial experiences.

  So, I don't understand the question, sorry.

  Of all that anyone leading or teaching has to convey, the most valuable thing
to cultivate and convey to others is a moral conscience. Only such persons
deserve to lead others, in any capacity. Anything less is a menace to society.
  I want every person to be complete in themselves.  Your himsa has no place in
my mission.

  On 9/29/07, emptybill <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Functionalist Buddhist Tantra or Structuralist Hindu Tantra?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Mystical Sadhu"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone have descriptions of experiences, perceptions resulting
from
> raising the kundalini through the various chakras?
>
> "Classic" descriptions as well as personal experiences.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Satya
>
> When Shakyamuni Buddha was at Mount Grdhrakuta, he held up a flower to
his
> listeners. Everyone was silent. Only Mahakashyapa broke into a broad
smile.
> The Buddha said, "I have the True Dharma Eye, the Marvelous Mind of
Nirvana,
> the True Form of the Formless, and the Subtle Dharma Gate, independent
of
> words and transmitted beyond doctrine. This I have entrusted to
Mahakashyapa."

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
  • ... billy jim
    • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?