--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sgrayatlarge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> The President of Iran wants to hasten his version of the AofE by
> resurrecting the 12th. Imam, and his method is not closing the
eyes
> twice a day with a bija mantra.
>
> Is this what we all envisioned back in 1975?
>
> Oh right, chill, just take it as it comes, never minding.

Are you talking about the big, scary, he's going to get us all,
president of iran? or, are you talking about the media tells us he
is the very embodiment of evil, president of iran? or are you
talking about the we can't wait to bomb his country and lock up the
middle east for *our* moneymakers, president of iran?

Or just the president of iran? If the latter, I personally am not
concerned about it.  :-)