              From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bronte Baxter
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 7:32 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The fallacy is that a *Me* can Gain Realization

             Christ said "I and the Father are One" where is the two in that?

    They are one but they are also two, as a branch can say "I am the tree" and
still be a branch. You can experience being one with the Infinite yet an
individual at the same time.

  And I suspect thatÂ’s how everyone who experiences it experiences it.
Including these people who say there is no longer a me. Hit the thumb with a
hammer. Someone or something feels an aversion to that pain.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:01 PM