--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Off,
>
> Go here for that article:  http://tinyurl.com/29ushb
>
> As for being insulted etc., well, as you can see by my own travail
> here that there's no profit in it.  It just ends up as a shouting
> match that serves no one, and in my case, lowers my integrity even
> when I spew my very best epithets with Shakespearean verve -- no
> matter how creative my writing, I end up being the only one
besmirched
> thereby.
>
> Give it up, Off. It's a burden only you think is worth carrying.
> That's what I did, and I'm a lot better for it -- no angst to have
> defend; >>>

You don't seem to get it. I am not the one flaming. Re-read my post
to understand that flaming comes in much more subtle and sinister
forms, and they should be addressed and dealt with. It has to do with
arrogant people saying things they would not dare to say to my face,
and then expecting me to be all nicey nicey to them. No way. It is
also damaging to them for others to not deal with it. If one wants to
spend a lot of time analyzing why someone would troll the internet
for the sole purpose of making people angry, it would be rather time
consuming.

<<piss-ants require nothing more than simple indifference to
> their jibes, and, hey, you get to actually interact with folks here
> without, you know, pain.
>
> Try it.  I'm just saying.>>

Ok, I'll try it.

OffWorld

> I pretty much stopped telling Rick about flamers smacking me, but
> others are notifying him "for me."  And, then, if need be, I report
> flamers of them.  Neat!!!  One is thus no longer a whiny baby, but
> instead is a White Knight defending the honor of others.  I love the
> illusion's packaging of sublimations.
>
> Edg
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Off,
> > >
> > > You know I have not had much positivity for your actions here,
but
> > > yesterday, and you KNOW I hate to admit this, you were cogent,
right
> > > on, clear, and "good reading" in several posts and parts of
posts.
> > So
> > > much so, that I almost replied with a big thumbs up, but then
just
> > as
> > > I was about to do so, another of your posts came wherein
you "lost
> > it"
> > > and began the kicking and screaming lashing out toddler stuff.>>
> >

> > Actually its kicking and screaming and lashing out like a grown
up
> > man, but hey, that's just the real world.
> >
> > Someone says the cowardly stuff they say to me here, but face to
face
> > in the real world, it would be an interesting interaction of
form,
> > rhythm, movement, angle, momentum, collision, and vector fractals
> > that would result.
> >

> > > With so many here trying to bite their tongues, sticking to the
good
> > > stuff>>
> >
> > But they are not. They are incredibly rude and hateful. It never
> > ends. If someone says to me, as qntpkt, who started this whole
thing
> > said, that I am wrong because I am wrong and don't what I am
talking
> > about, it is absolutely no difference from saying : "You are [EMAIL
> > PROTECTED]
#&ing